Monday, December 8, 2008

Why.. Y.. Why?

Woh.. long time no see!

You said ? 1 hour and 12 minutes? Never mind, the thing is : you are still there and that's what is important...



I think there are some questions that you whant me to answer.
the first one should be "Why this blog ?"
Pretty simple to answer. I am starting this brand new Blog because as I said, I lost the last one, But at the very beginning i started a Blog such as Bananapple for The Ifips Experiment leaded by Lize Sagar my English coach during the third year of the engineering school, IFIPS .
The object of this experiment is to let apprentices practice English and improve it on their own, by writing posts on their blogs. Wich is a way to express themselves.


Then you should ask "Y stands for? Why y's Force? Who is M. Y ?" I would recomend you to be patient. You will understand later.

Just a lead : look out on my profile

For more, see you next!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Because I have to find a mistake to completely achieve my homework :
there's no "h" in the word want.
Sorry guy ! :-P

Simon said...

Dear Y,
it seems that you forgot to put an 'h' in the word which.
Have a nice week.