Monday, December 8, 2008

DESERT ISLAND DISCS

If I had to go on a desert island and if I had to choose a book and a luxury item, I would bring with me an encyclopedia to not to die silly on this island, I think it would be useful for me survive as well. 

As a luxury item I would take a Kinetic watch  to be always aware of time passing, without battery.

For my  8 tracks list, I think I would not take tracks I like best but those who remind me moments or people.


I chose this track of queen because my mother loved it very much and played it when I was young.
Queen - Bohemian rapsody



"Le mariage de Figaro" is one of my father's favorite tracks. It is a song that reminds me many moments  of my childhood and reminds me my father. 
Mozart - le mariage de Figaro




Fly me to the moon to escape watching the stars, and also because Frank Sinatra was a great singer. 
Franck Sinatra - Fly me to the moon





Beautiful Day by U2 is a track that I used to listen in the morning when I was young. It is a song that even today energise me.
u2 - Beautiful Day




Because I also need to listen to Latin music and because it reminds me my stay in Spain, I chose this great Spanish duo.
Elena Gadel y david bisbal - Mienteme




"Juste Après" is not my favorite song of JJG but it is surely one that touched me the most.
Jean Jacques Goldman - Juste Après




I chose the song that made Daft Punk famous. In any case this is the song that I am fan of.
Daft punk - Da funk




As many teenager I was and I am still a fan of Michael Jackson. This track reminds me the day he made the first moonwalk. Today this music still makes me want to dance.
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean







For more see you next

No comments: